{Monday, November 12, 2007}

yo 2 dae hm no tin do So SiAn lor YesTErday amelia ask me Y Me N TeSs always AvOiD Each Other so i DiD not TEll thEm Lor so the ask Me do I still luv teSs So i say I Dun noe but I Still luv her de lOr i ProMise I wiLl WaiT 4 her de ( She IS MY ONLY GIRL ) (LEE XIN TIAN WO AI NI)

10:03 PM;


{PROFILE}

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
karina , vann and tess <3

Name: Javier Phua single
Age: 12


L O V E S
Play Audition
Basketball


{WISHLIST}
Pass PSLE
New HP
Freedom
find a true luv her name TESS


{LINKIES}
Sherilyn aKa Biao Jie
Christabel aKa Biao Jie
Tess
Karina aKa Mei
baven Aka class mate
ameila aka future mother
denise wee
(:


{TAGBOARD}



{MUSIC}




{CREDITS}
Designer: ♥Scandal.
Image: Deviantart

All Rights Reserved :)